Brightspace Quiz Generator
Credit: This generator is developed by Algonquin College as an easy way of creating a collection of questions that can be imported into Brightspace quizzes and pools, saving you time in the process!
- All questions must follow a proper format for the generator to recognize them.
- Select the Question Type Samples dropdown and click Create
to see a sample question.
- Copy and paste all your questions or type them out in the box below.
- Click Generate Test Questions.
- In case the Test Generator fails, review the questions in red. It could mean the format is not correct or something is missing.
- Once the generation has passed, click the Download Questions for Brightspace button at the bottom of the page.
- Save the .csv file to your computer.
- In the Add/Edit Questions screen in Brightspace, use the Import option and upload the .csv file and follow the prompts.